Cleaning Technique Ltd has over 35 years’ experience of cleaning in a wide variety of health and social care settings. We take pride in our work and have consistently shown the ability to maintain rigorous CQC compliant cleaning.
Under the Health and Social Care Act 2008 to register with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), all services that provide health and social care have to adhere to their health and safety standards. These properties are inspected by the CQC to ensure that they are adhering to these regulations.
Detailed Reporting Systems
To meet the standards set out by the CQC, we use detailed reporting systems which help us to check and control the level of hygiene we are providing. The aim is to maintain a clean environment that effectively controls the spread of infection, especially blood born infections.
Our team gives you peace of mind that your clinic is clean and hygienic, facilitating the safe prevention and control of infection.
Our Procedures and Policies
We achieve CQC compliant cleaning, which is tailored specifically to the needs of your clinic or service environment, and uses the following procedures:
- We provide a clear cleaning routine that is unique to each clinic and recorded on a checklist.
- Our company provides you with skilled staff who have experience, references, and where required a DBS check. A training program for new employees is undertaken, to ensure adherence to standards.
- We have a set of specific roles and responsibilities for each cleaning operative to enable efficient cleaning and ongoing monitoring.
- We set regular meetings with the Management of the Service Provider to check our progress.
- Our cleaning operatives will have appropriate workwear, specific cleaning products, alongside colour coded equipment following recognized BICS (British Institute of Cleaning Science) and NHS colour coding systems.
- We check for risk of blood born infection transmission as part of a full risk assessment.
- Our company carries out a full risk assessment.
- We provide an additional service for hazardous and clinical waste collection and disposal.
- We have a system for the clinic staff to request additional cleaning, both urgently and routinely.
- Additional services available include periodic deep cleaning of:
- carpets in low risk areas
- hard floor areas within clinic and treatment rooms
- privacy curtains
If you would like a quote or any further information on policies and procedures, please look at our procedures and policies page or contact us.